An opportunity has arisen for a Content Executive at a leading, Brighton based digital marketing agency. You’ll work closely with the content team devising and implementing campaigns for a wide variety of clients in the travel, cosmetics, fashion and consumer markets whilst also staying on top of industry trends and developments.
We’re looking for a confident person with an interest in all aspects of digital marketing but especially PR, Outreach & Content Marketing. There will also be elements of traditional content marketing and optimisation work for this role including the optimisation of onsite content for clients. The ideal candidate will be proactive, driven and able to successfully work on multiple campaigns at the same time as well as being time efficient and able to work to deadlines.
If you want to work for a leading agency with a varied and prestigious customer base and are looking for an opportunity to learn about and enhance your digital marketing knowledge, then this role presents a great opportunity for your career in Digital, right in the heart of Brighton.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct PR & outreach to bloggers, media outlets & companies in order to acquire suitable coverage for a range of clients
- Identifying, communicating with and maintaining relationships with influencers across many platforms in a range of niches
- Devising, communicating and executing content & outreach campaigns for SiteVisibility clients
- Reporting to account managers & clients on performance and areas for improvements
- Occasional delivery of a range of digital marketing tasks for a range of clients with support and advice from Account Management, Content and Technical teams
- Document support including PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- Support with our industry events such as BrightonSEO
- An interest/passion for Digital Marketing with proven experience in PR/Outreach/Content
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative, manage time and work to deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice & experience in using SEO tools
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A second language is highly beneficial
- A Degree in a suitable area such as Marketing, Communications or English etc.
- Knowledge of reporting & analysis tools including Google Analytics, Search Console & social media tools
Salary ranges between £20k – 25k based on experience
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com