We’re searching for a friendly, approachable and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
You’ll have a strong foundation and demonstrable experience in SEO and content marketing projects as well as practical knowledge of all major social media platforms.
You don’t need to be an advanced practitioner of paid media, but you certainly need to know how it can integrate with other channels within a wider marketing strategy.
We’ll consider it a huge bonus if you possess PPC, design, development or email marketing skills.
You’ll be an excellent communicator; well organised, comfortable with a dynamic environment and find your satisfaction in seeing marketing strategies through from ideation to execution.
You’ll be keen to join an agency who takes pride in their work and is always in search of innovative ways to help their clients grow.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Line management and development of a small team of digital marketers
- Ensuring the team is happy, playing to their strengths and that personal growth plans are in place for all members of the team
- Leading client marketing strategy, primarily in areas of SEO and content marketing
- Working closely with our Account Managers and the rest of our client marketing team to create marketing strategies that solve core marketing problems and result in measurable growth or ROI
- Delivery of a range of digital marketing tasks
- Including work like SEO audits, content audits, keyword research, documenting strategy, audience research etc.
- Supporting the Commercial Director and Chief Executive in winning new business
- This includes attending sales pitches and supporting work for proposals
- Working with the Head of Digital to develop our products and services
- Helping to create new revenue streams for our business via solutions that take advantage of industry trends or that solve frequently occurring marketing problems
- Management of our marketing tools and budget
- Ensuring the budget is used for tools that help to aid productivity and that the team enjoy using
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in managing and developing junior to mid-level marketing professionals
- As a guide, a minimum of 3 years’ experience in SEO and content marketing, with at least 1-year agency side
- Demonstrable marketing results from a similar role
- Experience in setting and reporting against marketing objectives, KPIs and targets
- Excellent written English
- Confident face-to-face communicator
- Comfortable in using the Microsoft Office suite of products; predominantly Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with using social media as a channel for growth or to support a wider marketing strategy
- Primarily Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- A firm grasp of how all marketing channels work and can be used in conjunction with one another
- Primary marketing channels include organic search, social media, paid media and email
- An understanding of how PPC works and integrates as part of a marketing strategy
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Opportunities to build your network and industry profile via our Internet Marketing Podcast, BrightonSEO and blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- Generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit/Hot Drinks & Snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer O’clock on Friday afternoons
Up to 50k depending on experience.
How To Apply:
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com
P.S – Scott here, our Head of Digital. If you want to know anything about the role before applying, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or add me on Skype: scottsitevisibility