Digital Marketing Trainee
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Trainee. We’re looking for a confident person with a interest in all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, and Social Media. If you want to work for an agency with a varied and prestigious customer base, have high personal quality standards and are looking for an opportunity to learn about and enhance your Search knowledge, then this role presents a great opportunity to begin your career in Search.
What you’ll do:
- Practice continuous learning through on the job training, coaching, BrightonSEO seminars, in house Pecha Kucha, the Internet Marketing Podcast within a tailored one year digital marketing training programme.
- Creation of articles around the areas covered by our clients.
- Content brainstorming, development and promotion.
- Deliver digital marketing tasks for a range of clients on time with support and advice from a digital marketing management team.
- Undertake audience, influencer, sector and competitor analysis.
- Deliver linkbuilding techniques including writing articles; content creation; directory submission; forum contribution and outreach to webmasters and bloggers.
- Monitor social media conversations on behalf of clients and create appropriate content for social networks and blogs.
- An interest in marketing and digital marketing perhaps as part of a current or previous course or degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English with experience producing content and writing reports for senior management.
- Customer focused with first class interpersonal, presentation, organisational and communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage your own time effectively to deliver tasks to a very high standard by agreed deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Apply now! Please send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please.
Salary: £17,000 + Benefits incl. 20 days training per annum