Display Advertising Account Manager
SiteVisibility is a highly respected Search Marketing agency specialising in organic search, social media and performance marketing. Delivering high impact campaigns for prestigious clients across a wide range of different sectors including travel, retail, B2B, publishing, financial services and health, our commitment to constant Innovation and personal development mean that you’ll be helping to define the cutting edge of Search.
You’ll be competent in setting Display strategies for our clients with strong experience in the production and delivery of ethical, cutting edge digital campaigns – from the initial analysis and strategy phase through to technical implementation. In addition, you’ll be successful in continuous campaign management and optimisation; managing client expectations and ensuring quality delivery.
You’ll have a passion for display technologies and innovations; be a specialist in your field and be happy and confident in sharing your knowledge. You’ll be leading a team of digital experts; providing direction and support; mentoring less experienced staff as well as have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself. This is very much a hands-on role offering a lot of scope and potential to grow in our agency.
Your role includes:
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of clients and being accountable for having Impact on customer satisfaction, campaign results and value, company revenue, profit and quality.
- Involve and Inspire a multi-disciplinary team of campaign managers to maximise their client campaign success and efficiency (via Think Beyond the Click workshops) and to achieve their personal development objectives
- Innovate campaign strategies to increase campaign RoI and KPIs such as online reputation (rankings / links), online conversions (leads/e-commerce) and brand awareness. Communicate campaign RoI to the client so that our value is clearly demonstrated and understood
- Identify and qualify new opportunities with existing clients and support new business pitches to achieve sales targets
- Innovate / research, document, train and implement new and improved strategies/tactics/processes for delivering campaign objectives including emerging areas of Display and Affiliates etc.
- Inspire others with cutting edge display marketing by sharing innovations and knowledge with your team so their skills are constantly improving
- Deliver high Impact Digital and Search campaigns for a range of clients by working with a talented team of Search specialists.
- Understand the business needs of clients and devise high impact Digital and Display strategies to achieve the clients’ objectives and create opportunities for marketing case studies.
- The documentation, maintenance and implementation of display methodologies
- Set up Display Campaigns and manage them on a daily basis
- Be competent in adserving and tracking systems to support the success of your client campaigns
- Ensure that all work undertaken in the Display department is quality checked before it is presented to the client
- Undertake online sector and competitor analysis
- Perform keyword research using industry standard tools.
- Analyse client campaigns using analytics and reporting packages.
- Liaise directly with clients regarding their digital marketing performance using insights from Analytics and support them via phone, web conferencing and face to face.
- Be a key point of knowledge on Display Advertising, constantly keeping up-to-date on new trends and constantly improving your own skills portfolio
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
- 2 years experience of digital marketing communications, Display campaign management either client-side or agency side.
- Customer focused with first class interpersonal, presentation, organisational and communication skills capable of explaining technical issues to non-technical audiences at the senior management level
- Highly organised project manager able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Delegation and team development experience
- Proven track record of evolving digital marketing strategies based on results to continually improve site and search performance to agreed targets.
- Highly creative with proven experience in devising Display strategies to increase traffic and conversions or e-commerce revenue.
- Ability to use Analytics and Display tools to identify technical issues and opportunities across a range of different website types including traffic generation and e-commerce.
- Further experience in other digital marketing disciplines such as social media, online PR, email marketing, affiliate marketing, display advertising, mobile, podcasting and video a distinct advantage.
- Expert in MS Office suite
Salary: (£26,000-£32,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits)