Technical SEO Manager
Package: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
An opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in organic, paid and social search engine marketing. We’re based in central Brighton and just about to move into spanking new offices (still in central Brighton!) We offer a whole array benefits from flex-time, up to 10% bonus of salary, massages, free breakfasts and loads more. Most importantly we invest, train and develop our people because we recognise that’s really important.
You’ll be competent in setting SEO /Performance Marketing strategies for our clients with strong experience in the development and delivery of ethical, cutting edge digital campaigns – from the initial analysis and strategy phase through to technical implementation.
You’ll have a passion for Search and Digital technologies; be a specialist in your field and be happy and confident in sharing your knowledge. You’ll be providing support to a team of digital experts, providing direction, as well as have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself. This is very much a hands-on role offering a lot of scope and potential to grow in our agency.
- Understand the search engine algorithms and develop, test, share and implement new / updated tactics to the team and within campaign plans.
- Own, develop, update, document and communicate the Technical tactics and Deliverables for all digital marketing campaigns
- Full understanding and implentation of link removal process.
- Ensure the technical SEO aspects of a portfolio of client campaigns are up to date.
- Assist campaign managers with understanding their campaign ROI so that our value is clearly demonstrated and understood.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities with existing clients and support new business pitches.
- Innovate / research, document, train and implement new and improved strategies/tactics/processes for delivering campaign objectives including emerging areas of search.
- Share new discoveries and innovations participating in team training activities and producing one blog post per month.
- Complete Technical SEO audits of websites including making recommendations to improve information architecture, meta data and content optimisation.
- Undertake online sector, competitor and client analysis and make recommendations.
- Deliver technical SEO tasks for portfolio of client campaigns.
- Analyse client campaigns using Google Analytics and other reporting packages and make recommendations for improvements.
- Support technical resourcing decisions including overseeing specialist technical SEO freelancers.
- In-depth proven experience of digital marketing communications, online PR, Social Media, SEO, Paid Search, Performance Display campaign management either client-side or agency side.
- A solid awareness of search technology and tools such as Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider.
- Highly organised project manager able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Proven track record of evolving digital marketing strategies based on results to continually improve site and search performance to agreed targets.
- Customer focused with first class interpersonal, presentation, organisational and communication skills capable of explaining technical issues to non-technical audiences at the senior management level.
- Ability to use Analytics and Search tools to identify technical issues and opportunities across a range of different website types including traffic generation and e-commerce.
- Expert in MS Office suite.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com