Search Engine Optimisation Revisited – Part 1 Podcast Episode #36
In episode 36 we go back to the important topic of SEO, or Search Engine Optimisation and specifically, on page optimisation.
Daniel Rowles tells us how Google sends it’s spiders and robots to our websites and how they behave when they get there. I also interview Jonathan Moss of Ballz.com about his new sports, social networking site.
The topics covered include:-
- How to get into the top ranking with the search engines
- The way people search has changed
- On page optimisation
- How Google sees your pages
- How to see if Google is indexing your site
- Avoiding content that Google cant see
- Choosing good keywords
- Using keywords in your pages
- Interview with Jonathan Moss of Ballz.com
- Links to resources mentioned:-
- http://www.wordtracker.com – keyword research tool (free trial available)
- http://www.nichebot.com – another keyword research tool
- http://adwords.google.com – gives comparative keyword research data
- http://www.stevepavlina.com – How to get up earlier in the morning. article
- http://www.ballz.com – an interview with owner, Jonathan Moss This podcast is brought to you by SiteVisibility. You can call them on 44 if you’re outside the UK or 0 within the UK, 1273 733433.