Search Engine Optimisation Revisited – Part 2 Podcast Episode #37
n episode 37 we cover part 2 of our Search Engine Optimisation mini series, specifically, off page optimisation. Daniel Rowles tells us about such things as online directories, inbound links, CMS systems and quality content.
- Online directories;
- Google page rank and how it works;
- Getting inbound links; * Creating useful, quality content;
- Avoiding duplicate content;
- Getting your site structure right;
- CMS systems;
- Using the link: operator in Google;
- The importance of internal links.
- Resources mentioned:
- Joomla – http://www.joomla.org
- Drupal – http://drupal.org
- WordPress – http://wordpress.org
- Google Webmasters Tools – http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools