As you can probably tell from our less than frequent posting to the blog it’s busy times over here at SiteVisibility, which the reason why we are recruiting for four new people.
It’s a great place to work, even if you have work with me and Eloi! and if you’re not to shy we’ll even let you post on the blog and have your photo in the side bar.
The three roles are…
Trainee Internet and Search Engine Marketer x 2 – Site Visibility
The role will involve supporting account managers in all areas of our Internet and search engine marketing services. The work will be varied with good prospects for developing new skills and career opportunities.
This is a marketing oriented role and day to day responsibilities are likely to include the following:
• Researching keywords typed into search engines like Google
• Online content writing
• Internet website research & link building
• Preparing website marketing campaign & visitor reports
• Setting up and managing search engine marketing campaigns
It’s not vital that you have experience in the above areas as on the job training will be provided. What is important is that you are able to think on your feet, problem solve and have the energy and enthusiasm to work in a challenging but rewarding and flexible work environment. A GSOH is also important, as is a passion for the Internet and eating homemade apple pie!
Account Manager – AI Digital
You will be responsible for building profitable long term relationships with AI Digital group customers across many different industry sectors. Your role will involve taking responsibility for finding out and understanding the clients’ needs and coordinating in-house teams of technical experts to deliver against those client objectives. Your aim will be to retain your existing customers and to grow our revenues with them by keeping them extremely happy.
Day to day duties include:
• To grow and manage your portfolio of 40+ clients
• To build, develop and maintain strong client relationships, including regular face to face meetings
• Manage the set up and ongoing optimisation of digital marketing campaigns, liaising with clients, and analysing and reporting on campaigns. The candidate will oversee the optimisation process of all Search Marketing keyword activity focusing on ROI targets and campaign management.
• To work closely with Sales to ensure you understand each client’s background and objectives for the campaign and to communicate these to the Digital and Search Engine Marketing delivery teams
• To manage the expectations of each client through your understanding of search engine marketing deliverables and communicating by telephone, email and face to face meetings
• Working with external web partners in managing paid and natural search campaigns. This will include developing timescales and setting targets/deadlines for projects
• Ongoing analysis of client project progress and explanation of results
• Ongoing review of search engine campaigns
• Pro-actively seeking to solve customers problems by cross and up-selling services and therefore increase the value of your client portfolio
• Staying up to date with industry developments
Finance Assistant – AI Digital
We are looking for a candidate who has previously worked in a similar role and has a good understanding of accounting principles. You will be highly organised, have good time management skills and provide an excellent service to both external and internal customers. You will be IT literate, ideally with a good understanding of Sage and MS Excel. You will also have the ability to work in a busy environment with the minimum of supervision. As this is a fast growing company, there will be opportunities for career growth.
There’s complete job descriptions and an application form available on our jobs page. It’d be great to have a few of our blog readers working on the team, so get in touch!