In episode 39 we take another look at writing for the web including how people read on the web, the proper use of links, thing that every page should have and 4 questions you should always ask yourself about every web page you create.
We’ll also be hearing about a new tool from Google for find out the key phrases that you should be optimising your pages for.
And we’ll be talking to a man who has his CRM system talking to Google Adwords.
- Google insights – compares volumes for different search phrases
- Twitter search for monitoring twitterings
- Twitter Tools for WordPress for creating blog posts of you day’s twittering
- Tweet from you iPhone with Twitterific
- How people read on the web
- The importance of summaries
- The proper way to bold your text
- The correct use of links
- What every page should have
- The 4 questions you should ask of your web pages
- The ideal copy length for good search
- Whole site verses single page search optimisation
- Salesforce integration with Google Adwords
- Capturing customer enquiry data straight into your CRM system
- Google Insights – http://www.google.com/insights/search
- Twitter Tools – http://alexking.org/projects/wordpress
- UKSA – http://www.uksa.org
- Salesforce http://www.salesforce.com