Nuggets from SES London – Podcast Episode #46
In a lively round table session today I talk to Daniel Rowles and Kelvin Newman about web analytics – or should I say the expectations and demand of said web anayltics, mobile search marketing, some useful Twitter tips and what microphone we use for recording the podcast. Topics covered:
- What microphone do we use for Internet Marketing?
- Notes from Search Engine Strategies (SES) London
- Expectations ramp up for web analytics
- Greater demand for analytics interpretation
- The future of search marketing
- Search marketing and mobile devices
- Why are some people going off Google Analytics?
- Social Media Marketing and the hype cycle
- Why are there so few brits on the Search Engine curcuit?
- The value of Twitter for business
- Twitter tips and techniques
- Filtering Google Analytics from a Mac
- Internet Advertising Bureau – www.iabuk.net
- Great Beginners Guide To Twitter – http://www.slideshare.net/onlinejournalist/twitter-for-beginners-1012050?type=powerpoint