If you’re visiting Brighton for a meeting and want to know where the best coffee houses with Wi-Fi are located, here are some of our favourites:
1. Taylor St Baristas – It’s an unusual set up. A coffee shop kind in front of the travel agent Travelbag but the coffee and cakes are excellent! Plus it’s really close to the train station and we think it was voted best coffee in Brighton at some point.
2. Bills Produce – simply a glorious place to eat and work. It’s pretty quiet outside of lunch and supper time when it’s absolutely heaving.
3. The Tic Tock Cafe – cute and quirky little coffee shop in the heart of the South Laines.
4. Choccywoccydoodahs – the bar chocolat on Middle Street is a chocolat heaven and serves rather good coffee.
5. Pavilion Gardens Cafe – great if you fancy sitting outside and looking out at the Royal Pavilion.
6. Carluccio’s – the authentic Italian set right in the centre of things. You can also sit outside and watch the world go by.
7. The Red Roaster Coffee House – at the bottom of St James Street this is a lovely place with countless coffee options to suit every taste, with selections of coffee from every coffee producing country in the world, probably.
If you think we’ve missed some then please add your favourites!