SMX London Podcast Interview With Rand Fishkin from SEOmoz, Lyndon Antcliff & Ciaran Norris – Podcast Episode #49
The latest podcast is now live on iTunes. We were lucky enough at SMX London to sit down and interview three of the standout speakers from the event: Rand Fishkin from SEOmoz, Lyndon Antcliff from Magnetic Web Content & the best dressed man in SEO and social media, Ciaran Norris.
Fresh from SMX London 2009, our roving reporter, Kelvin Newman has brought a bounty of interviews.
We have: Rand Fishkin, founder of SEOMoz.org, on why he changed from a consultancy to a publisher,
Lyndon Antcliff on how a made up story went viral,
Ciarán Norris, who did the Transport for London video with the Moonwalking bear, and a very short interview with Seth Godin (there were technical problems with the link and Seth has very kindly agreed to come back next month).
Plus, of course, commentary on the latest trends in online marketing from Helen Trendell. All coming up in Internet Marketing!
* Microformats now used by Google
* Writing viral stories to get links
* How search engines think
*The freemium business model
* What’s new in social media
* Using multiple social media channels
* Viral content
Links Mentioned in the Show
* http://searchmarketingexpo.com – Search Marketing Expo (SMX)
* http://changelog.ca/project/VideoPress – VideoPress plugin for WordPress
* http://www.wolframalpha.com – The Computational Knowledge Engine
* http://www.xe.com/ucc – The Universal Currency Convertor
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47LCLoidJh4 - Transport for London Video with the Moonwalking Bear
* http://sethgodin.typepad.com – Seth Godin’s blog