Not an iTunes user? You can get the download here
Episode 51 is a very analytics-oriented show with a bunch of tips from Kelvin Newman and a great interview with Avinash Kaushik, author of ‘Web Analytics: An Hour A Day‘ and an Analytics Evangelist for Google.
Plus an opportunity to participate in the development of a Podcasting ebook and get complementary pre-release versions.
Topics Covered this episode include:
- Advertising on the BBC
- Yoast Google Analytics for WordPress plugin – http://yoast.com/wordpress/google-analytics/
- RSS subscribers tracking – http://icanhaz.com/rssanalytics
- Feedsmith WP Plugin – http://feedburner.google.com/fb/static/feedburner_feedsmith_plugin_2.3.zip
- Displaying different phone numbers based on referrer – http://www.adinsight.eu
- Tracking referrals from Twitter clients – http://yoast.com/twitter-analytics/
- Identifying traffic from bookmarks – http://www.epikone.com/blog/2009/05/20/how-google-analytics-tracks-bookmark-visits/
- Google Analytics URL builder
- Wire World Media Podcasting Guides – Complementary pre-release versions in return for survey and feedback – http://www.wireworldmedia.co.uk/survey
- Interview with Avinash Kaushik – http://www.kaushik.net/avinash/