SiteVisibility will be hosting an SEO Masterclass & SEO Strategy Workshop as part of the DPA Conference on the future of digital publishing. All attendees will receive an exclusive whitepaper only available at the event.
The DPA Conference will be taking place at the De Vere Grand Hotel in Brighton on Thursday 22nd October 2009 and will play host to a packed programme including:
- A staged debate on Government plans to use the “Power of Information” to grow online publishing in the UK
- One-hundred tips to sharpen your business as the sector emerges from the recession
- How to get true value from open-source software
- What leading vendors Episerver, Autonomy, Endeca, Microsoft and Mark Logic could do for your business
- How to protect data assets and yourself from falling foul of latest data protection legislation
- A tour of all that’s new and promising on the web and in digital publishing with Danny Meadows- Klue, one of Europe’s pioneers in online media and marketing, as your guide
- Best in class review, featuring Janes.com, Thomson Reuters and Planet Retail
To book your place at the DPA:
Special offer for DPA Conference Delegates:
SiteVisibility are offering DPA Conference Delegates the opportunity to receive a free SEO audit at the event, which will feature details of how to increase traffic, unique visitors and subscriptions to their publishing website(s) using the very latest organic, paid and social search techniques and strategies.
To receive your FREE SEO Audit
Send your website to firstname.lastname@example.org (put ‘FREE DPA Audit’ in the subject line) by the 15th October. *
* Only a limited number of free audits are available. Winners will be provided with their audit at the DPA Conference.