In this weeks episode we take more questions from the listeners
- How do you record the podcast?
- How important is Google Maps to Your SEO Strategy
- Does Google Adverts on the content network help your natural SEO?
- What are some great free tools to help you if you sell products rather than content?
How do you record the podcast?
- MacBook Pro
- Zoom H4n Portable Audio Recorder and USB Sound Card
- Audio Hijack Pro to record skype on Mac osx
- Pamela to record skype on a PC
- Pretty May
How important is Google Maps to Your SEO Strategy
- Keywords with location nearly always trigger a search result
- The maps algo is different so requires a different strategy
- Ranking number one doesn’t mean you’ll get all the traffic
- Links rather than citation
- Location to centroid
- How to become a landmark
Does Google Adverts on the content network help your natural SEO?
- Not seen Ben’s test but I disagree with his opinion it will work
- Google are so anti link buying
- Daily Express SEO Advertorials
What are some great free tools to help you if you sell products rather than content?
- Have a listen to our tools special we did at christmas
- Frustration at ‘make money online’ websites
- Big news being announced next week
- Try once a week writing something of interest to your audience but not commercial
- Voisse – Alternative to audio boo
- Wiggly Wigglers
Next Week Some Huge News On the Podcast
As always you can get in touch by emailing email@example.com, leaving us a comment at http://www.internetmarketingpodcast.org or using the Twitter hashtag #impc or leave us a voicemail question on +44 1273 256 150