Should I use Different URLs to track the effectiveness of Offline Advertising? – Podcast Episode #86
It’s that time of the month again when we throw over to the podcast audience for their questions and we try our best to answer them. Some really interesting questions this month covering a variety of topics like tracking offline marketing, setting up your own affiliate scheme, low cast marketing ideas and whether to send plain text emails.
You can listen to the episode on the player below, subscribe to the podcast feed or listen in on iTunes
- Should I use Different URLs to track the effectiveness of Offline Advertising?
- Danger of Google seeing them as two different websites
- How to block a site to search engines
- Consider using discount code to track ad effectiveness
- Could create campaign websites
- Google URL Builder
- How do I set up an affiliate scheme for my site?
- iDev Affiliate
- Low Cost Marketing
- Google Sites
- Should I use plain text email?
- Should I use P.O boxes?
As always you can get in touch by emailing email@example.com, leaving us a comment at http://www.internetmarketingpodcast.org or using the Twitter hashtag #impc or leave us a voicemail question on +44 1273 256 150 You can sign up for a week’s worth of our daily training videos at http://premium.internetmarketingpodcast.org