#BrightonSEO is coming – Here’s what not to miss
Friday 13th is the big day and it’s just around the corner! We’re excited for Brighton SEO and we know that you are too.
Some of you have attended before, and some of you will be coming for the first time so we’re very excited and happy to have you all on board to experience one of the UK’s most popular and respected natural search conferences. This year the conference is bigger and better with over 1000 of the UK’s finest search marketers heading to the Brighton.
This time we’ll be in the Brighton Dome with attendees coming from search agencies, in-house marketing teams as well as businesses from all over the UK and Europe!
As you know there are lots of talks throughout the day filled with SEO stars sharing their knowledge so take a look at the full Brighton SEO agenda so you don’t miss anything.
So then, with all the details covered we’d like to share with you what we’re looking forward to the most in this year’s best ever Brighton SEO conference!
1) Ask the Engines – A fantastic talk to kick off the event at 9:40am where you will have the rare chance to ask Google and Bing members (Pierre Far, Dave Coplin, Martin McDonald, Rishi Lakhani & Tony Goldstone) about all your SEO queries.
2) It’s only words? Working with Content Strategy – (14:15pm) this talk presented by Charlie Peverett will delve into the world of online content and how to get the best results when accompanied with SEO.
3) How you can get BIG links from BIG media sites – (14:30pm) Lexi Mills will be sharing tips and tricks on how to get those big links by showing how PR can benefit SEO.
4) I believe authors are the future – (17:20pm) James Carson will be explaining what author rank is and how it can affect search, very topical and very interesting!
5) Searchbots: Lost Children or Hungry Psychopaths? What Do Searchbots Actually Do? – (12:25pm) this talk gets the last slot in the morning but will have you wanting to come back for more! Roland Dunn will be diving into the world of Search Engines, explaining how they work, what they do and much much more!
We look forward to seeing all of you on April 13! And be sure to join us for a beer on the pier when it’s all done!