#BrightonSEO – What Not to Miss at This Year’s Show
BrightonSEO is back! we’re just a few days away from the event and we can’t wait to see you all there. This year’s conference is bigger than ever with over 2,500 attendees planning on entering through those Brighton dome doors!
If you’re not excited yet then you should be! We’ve got a fantastic list of speakers presenting talks ranging from pitching to journalists to turning your ideas into innovation. The big day is April 12th, but just in case you didn’t know Thursday 11th April is another fun packed day. We’ve got a great big selection of workshops covering topics such as local and mobile SEO, there’s even a highly important penalty recovery one too. After that, there’s a variety of roundtable events where you get to discuss what really matters to you as well as getting to know some other key industry figures.
What’s more we’ve fully taken over the Brighton dome with the conference taking place in the concert hall, the corn exchange as well as the dome studio theatre – fantastic! Go ahead and check the agenda with the full list of talks and times throughout the day. Oh and BrightonSEO wouldn’t be BrightonSEO without an after party would it?
With so much going on I thought i’d share a list of talks that you simply can’t miss!
1) Ask the Ex-Googlers Anything – kicking off the show with a bang, Fili Wiese, Jonas Webber and Alfredo Pulvirenti all previously part of Google’s search quality team take on your questions in a panel discussion. Got a question about search? Don’t be shy and ask away!
2) How to Pitch to Journalists – Geoff White from channel 4 news tells us how to grab a journalists attention and how to understand how they think. This talk will help you understand what stories journalists are after aiding you to get better future coverage for your business.
3) Future Forward – Dave Coplin from Microsoft talks us through the evolution and power of search. Dave will explore the challenges and opportunities facing businesses as we move forward into a more personalised and human approach to search.
4) Engaging Content – Content is big business and a key element to your success online, Sharon Flaherty from confused.com will share her insights into what makes a great content strategy, running through examples of her work to show you how to get your content just right.
5) How to Turn Your Ideas Into Innovation – Our very own digital insights manager, Matthew Hendry will be showing you why innovation is so important within digital marketing as well as analysing the current methodologies of innovation. He’ll give you ideas as to how to improve your digital marketing capabilities.
We can’t wait to see you all at BrightonSEO! Be sure to pop over to our stand to say hi and don’t forget to join us for an evening of entertainment!