If you use Facebook Advertising to promote your business then you may already know about the recent update to the structural setup of your campaigns.
Previously the Facebook Advertising setup allowed advertisers to create campaigns with just advertisements associated, making analysis across multiple placements slightly confusing if you have lots of adverts to measure.
Facebook’s new update makes the tool more granular and with the new structural setup in place advertisers can now create “Ad Sets” within each campaign and associate adverts to each Ad Set which comes in very useful when gathering insights for each campaign and ultimately helps businesses to understand what is working best for their business.
With the new setup in place Advertisers can easily test Ad Sets and understand which placements are engaging the most. Optimisation of ad copy and targeting can then be carried out with quicker with data driven statistics.
FIVE top tips for New Businesses using Facebook Advertising
- Think about what interests the end user and create compelling content that encourages engagement and achieves an end business goal
- Make the most of the targeting available and optimise regularly to drive more engagement on your ads
- Separate your Ad Sets into groups of placements such as News Feed and Right Column. This will help you to measure the results more effectively and get more out of your budget (See Image Above)
- Test bright vibrant images to capture the attention of the end user and increase engagement
- Try using questions in the header of your Ad in order to increase engagement. Some studies show that click through rates appear to be higher on Facebook Ads when a question is asked