On today’s Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is once again joined by Andy Houstoun Product Director at Crimtan, for part two of his podcast on the subject of GDPR and a new dawn in programmatic display advertising. Missed the first episode? You can give it a listen and read Andy’s blog post on the same topic here.
To recap, over the course of the shows you’ll learn:
- What programmatic display advertising is and how it works
- A brief summary of GDPR and how it’s affecting programmatic display advertising
- The impact and fallout of GDPR – what has actually happened since it was implemented?
- How future legislation – EPR (Electronic privacy regulation) will negate the effectiveness of cookies for tracking
- How a focus customer lifetime value could be a safeguard against the demise of tracking cookie effectiveness
Plus, Andy provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.