AVS Fencing Case Study
Download the AVS Fencing Case Study
AVS Fencing, founded in the late 1980s, is a well-known supplier of a wide variety of landscaping materials and equipment. With an ever growing range of products, AVS Fencing and its sister site Sleeper Supplies, provide high quality fencing, gardening tools and design materials like railway sleepers, amongst many other products, to a varied customer base. With a number of shops throughout the South, the company has also seen growth through its two websites, www.AVSFencing.co.uk and www.sleeper-supplies.co.uk.
The Business Brief:
The objectives set for SiteVisibility were to improve the natural search rankings and traffic for AVS Fencing using both branded and non-branded keywords in order to increase Ecommerce revenue and achieve better website visibility.
The Campaign deploys a combination of onsite and offsite SEO tactics in order to reach our target audience including:
- Keyword strategy
- Meta-data recommendations for top level pages and categories.
- On-site content creation and content syndication.
- Off-site content creation and blogger outreach.
- Directory submission, Yahoo! Answers, and Social Bookmarking.
- Voucher code project design and distribution.
Comparing the twelve months of 2011 with the same period in 2010, the results are very positive. Even with the seasonal nature of this business we have seen the following results:
- Natural search traffic increased 45%
- Transactions from natural search were up 36%
- Total revenue from natural search up 38%
- Non branded keywords driving traffic up 42%
Continued Success in 2012:
In Q1 of 2012, the KPIs set for campaign-created revenue were met and exceeded by an average of 70%. Further, comparing Q1 of 2012 to Q1 of 2011
- 52.34% increase in Natural Search traffic
- 46% increase of keywords sending traffic
- 83% increase in revenue from non-branded search traffic.