Collier Stevens Case Study
Collier Stevens Chartered Surveyors
Download the Collier Stevens Case Study
SiteVisibility was appointed by Collier Stevens to increase their rankings and boost business leads for a range of residential and commercial property services. The campaign has been highly focussed within a modest budget designed to maximise RoI by reducing their dependence on Paid Search (PPC) for lead generation.
SiteVisibility designed a bespoke SEO strategy which included:
- A Technical SEO Audit & Strategy including Keyword Research
- Meta-data recommendations
- On-going support for a website migration strategy designed to sustain rankings and leads during and after the website re-design.
- On-going best practice SEO support and advice to the in house team
- The use of Call Beacon for offline lead tracking
If we compare the first year of the campaign (2009) to the last year (2011), looking at non-paid traffic, there was:
- 51% increase in visitors
- 90% increase in page views
- 26% increase in pages per visit
- 20% decrease in the bounce rate
- 30% increase in the average time spent on the site
The success continues in 2011:
Comparing Q4 of 2011 with Q4 of 2010 there was a:
- 44% increase in organic search traffic
- 10% decrease in bounce rates
- 68% increase in page views
- 22% increase in the time spent on the site.