We’re looking for a confident person with an interest in all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, and Social Media. Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions, able to use their initiative and generally someone who wants to get involved in all areas of the business.
If you want to work for a leading agency with a varied and prestigious customer base and are looking for an opportunity to learn about and enhance your digital marketing knowledge, then this role presents a great opportunity to begin your career in Digital, right in the heart of Brighton. To find out more information and apply for the role, please visit the gov.uk website here.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator Proof reading reports, on and off-site content and client facing documents
- Content creation – researching and writing engaging copy for the SiteVisibility blog
- Outreach – researching and contacting guests for the Internet Marketing Podcast
- Social Media support –including scheduling and posting on behalf of SiteVisibility on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Email Marketing – writing copy for newsletters & email campaigns,
- Occasional delivery of a range of digital marketing tasks for a range of clients with support and advice from Account Management, Content and Technical teams.
- Document support including PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- CRM administration and support
- Support with our industry events such as BrightonSEO
- Admin support
- Provide ad-hoc support to the wider team as necessary
- An interest/passion for Digital Marketing
- Excellent spoken and written English (a second language is also highly desirable)
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
- Highly organised and able to manage your time efficiently & work to deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms
- Creative with design skills
- Knowledge of Google software such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Knowledge/experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Wage – £14k
- Working week: Mon -Fri 9am-5.30pm
- Apprenticeship duration – 12 months
To find out more information and apply for the role, please visit the gov.uk website here.