To Start in September
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Placement at SiteVisibility. We’re looking for a confident person with an interest in all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, Content Marketing, PPC Social Media and Measurement. If you want to work for an agency with a varied and prestigious customer base, have high personal quality standards and are looking for an opportunity to learn about and enhance your digital marketing knowledge, then this role presents a great opportunity to start your career.
What you’ll do:
- Practice continuous learning through on the job training, coaching, attend our famous BrightonSEO conference, attend Lunch & Learns from experts, listen to the Internet Marketing Podcast within a tailored one year digital marketing training programme.
- Spend 2 months in each department, supporting the digital marketing consultants so you get experience of each discipline, allowing you to discover what you enjoy.
- Deliver digital marketing tasks for a range of clients on time with support and advice from a range of digital marketing experts
- Learn how to use specialist tools and software which help us do a better job
- An interest in marketing and digital marketing perhaps as part of a current or previous course or degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English with experience producing content and writing reports suitable for senior management.
- Customer focused with first class interpersonal, presentation, organisational and communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage your own time effectively to deliver tasks to a very high standard by agreed deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Apply now! Please send your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies please.
Salary: £17,000 + Benefits