Information for Journalists
- The business known today as SiteVisibility is the result of the acquisition made by Academy Internet of SiteVisibility in February 2008, following investment by 18 international Angels from the UK, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, France, Hong Kong, South Africa and the USA.
- Before its merger, Academy Internet was a fast growing digital agency employing 22 people in Brighton and SiteVisibility was a three-person Search Agency based in Shoreham.
- The company commenced trading on 4th October 2002 and trades as SiteVisibility but is registered at Companies House as AI Digital Ltd.
- Today, a team of 30-experts deliver a range of search engine marketing services from the Brighton and London offices for ambitious brands in various sectors.
- The company shares its internet marketing expertise through publishing one of the UK’s most popular search marketing blogs ‘Apple Pie and Custard’, as well the most popular iTunes Internet Marketing Podcast series in the world. The series can be found in the iTunes top 10 business podcasts.
- SiteVisibility offers a range of digital marketing services, including Search Engine Optimisation and Linkbuilding, Pay per Click, Social Media, Training, and Speaking at events.
- We are the only Search Marketing agency in the NMA 30 which can offer ISO9001 accredited marketing services.
- Creative Director Kelvin Newman named “Number One Young SEO in the UK” in 2011 by his peers in a competition from Search Bloggers.
- SiteVisibility have been accredited by Investors in People since 2003.
- SiteVisibility are rated 31 in the NMA Top SEO Agencies Guide 2011
- For Bishop’s Move Removals Company, SiteVisibility have achieved an ROI of £55 for every £1 spent on Integrated Search
- Over the course of the SiteVisibility campaign, The Share Centre have seen an increase of 810% in traffic and a 475% increase in conversions.
- Since we began working with Gopak in 2009, they campaign has seen revenue from non-branded keywords up 42%, non-branded search traffic up 45% and natural search traffic up 39%
- Since July 2010, SiteVisibility has helped Pentasia achieve a 135% increase in non-branded traffic, and a 56% increase in conversions