As an integrated digital marketing and social media agency, our in-house team have the skills and passion to design, implement and manage every aspect of your bespoke social media marketing campaign.
From Facebook to Twitter and everything in between, we can deliver creative social media campaigns optimised for your specific audience segment and designed to meet your business objectives with targeted content, competitions, reputation management and online PR.
We can organically grow your online community and will engage with the key influencers. We can generate measurable and meaningful conversations across all platforms and use them to drive traffic to your site, build brand advocacy and create buzz around your company’s products and services. We’ll make sure that you’re part of the conversation.
We can help you to develop practical social media strategies that fit comfortably with your target audiences and their perception of your brand. Whether you are looking for on-going community management and platform management, a one-off engagement campaign or just help to get you started, we have experience in running social campaigns over a wide range of brands and industries, from mobile communications to language courses, our social campaigns have delivered success and the brand recognition that our clients were looking for.
Our Approach to Social Media Marketing
Our approach to social media focuses on organically growing communities and providing them with rich and engaging shareable content. At the same time we understand it is important to demonstrate ROI from your investment in social media so our campaigns are designed to meet your business objectives.
Our key social media principles are:
- Content is King! We make sure that everything we post is of a high standard and will encourage engagement and sharing. This is the core element of a social campaign as we know that without good content people are unlikely to share.
- Engagement: Simply pushing products appears cynical and lacks depth; we want to engage with our customer base and develop meaningful relationships that can lead to brand advocacy.
- Facilitating appropriate behaviour: We want to build a community that your audience can use. We understand how to moderate user generated content (UGC) in a way that is unobtrusive but effective and in line with Facebook guidelines.
- Transparency: We are careful not to disclose personal information, maintain client confidentiality and obtain permission before publication. We also provide accurate and easy to understand reporting at every stage of our campaigns.
- Exercise judgment: when developing friends and connections.
How we approach Social Media Management
In-depth social media audits are usually carried out for all new clients to help us to put together the most effective strategy possible. This allows us to understand where they are in the social sphere, what their competitors are doing and who and where their target audience is.
Integration with offline Marketing and PR
We think social media marketing works best when it truly reflects the values and goals of our clients so we like to see ourselves as an extension of your marketing team and ensure your social media campaign reflects and enhances your current marketing and PR activity as well as offering an additional opportunity to gain traffic and revenue.
Using our in-house social media monitoring tool we are able to listen to the conversations going on around brands and gain insights into what people are saying in real time and feed this information back to our clients to allow them to understand what they are doing well and what people aren’t so keen on.
Our social media consultants provide in-depth analysis and reporting at every stage of our campaigns so that our clients have full transparency and can understand the effect their social media campaign is having on their business. We then use the data and insights gained to feed back into future campaigns to ensure our clients are always getting the best possible ROI.
How can we help with your Social Media Strategy?
We currently offer a range of social media services that can be delivered separately or as part of an integrated campaign depending on your business objectives or budget.
- Social Media Audits
- Social Media Consultancy
- Social Media Management
- Paid Social Campaigns
- Social Media Competitions
Learn More about Social Media with our Internet marketing Podcast
Interested in learning more about social media? We’ve collated some of our best Internet Marketing Podcasts on the topic for you to listen to below:
- #403 The Zen of Social Media – Interview with Shama Hyder
- #371 Social Media in an Hour a Day – Interview with Alison Battisby
- #343 TheRise and fall of Social Media Marketing – Interview with Paul Levy
- #357 Interpreting Social Data via GA: Interview with Tori Cushing
To find out more about how we can help, get in touch with our Social Media team in Brighton today on 01273 733 433 or contact us using the form below: