Social Media Audit
A social media audit enables us to identify the landscape around your brand, industry and establish who are the social media influencers and networks that are suitable for you, as well as navigating the best way to engage with your audience. Following on from the audit, our solution focuses on the social media platform(s) that will raise awareness, improve reach and target the intended audience most effectively. We also consider on-going engagement campaigns that will drive links to your website, Social Media platforms and generate leads.
Our social media audits analyse the existing social media landscape of a brand and its competitors. The insights found are used to recommend a social media strategy and campaign plan for an on-going campaign.
SiteVisibility employ the WHISPER™ Strategy, a methodology which covers the research, insight and engagement required to run a successful social media campaign:
Social Media Audit - the initial campaign stage includes:
- Situational Analysis of current activity
- Detailed competitor analysis
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Integration with offline marketing and PR
- Content analysis and strategy– what works and what doesn’t
- Suggestions for platform optimisation
- Suggestions for suitable additional applications or tabs
- Demographic profile analysis
- On-going social media strategy
How can we help you?
We currently offer a range of services that can be delivered separately or as an integrated campaign depending on your business objectives or budget.
Google and other search engines are putting more and more emphasis on social signals, user generated referrals and ratings, topical content and real-time posts.
Be part of it – get in touch with our Social Media team today: 01273 733 433.