Social Media Training Courses
At SiteVisibility, we recognise that many aspects of Social Media can be managed in-house but it can be difficult for in-house teams to keep abreast of the latest technology, techniques and good practice. We provide a broadrange of training courses specific to social media, including:
Social Media for Beginners: Tactical Approaches
- We all know social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn can work well to promote businesses, but what do you need to do to help them promote your business? We’ll teach you the practical steps to getting started in social media and what you need to do to start generating sales or leads.
Advanced Social Media: Strategic Approaches
- Perhaps you’ve already set up your Facebook Page or Twitter account and got a few followers, but now what? We’ll take you beyond the basics and show you exactly what you need to do to take your social media to the next level. We’ll cover topics like how to track the number of leads or sales you get from social media as well as in-depth practical guides to the most popular social media sites.
- Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites and has huge potential to deliver traffic, sales and enquiries for your business but how? We’ll take you from the beginning stages of creating a Facebook Account, through how to get people to like your page all the way to create a great campaign with huge ROI.
- Facebook and Twitter are great but if you work in the world of B2B Marketing you’re probably much better off spending your time marketing your business through LinkedIn. Want to reach the sales directors of your ideal customers? On LinkedIn that’s an easy job. Want to demonstrate thought leadership and differentiate yourself from your competitors? LinkedIn can be a great option.
- Twitter is the hottest social networking site out there, but how do you turn 140 character updates into paying customers? We’ll take you through the steps of setting up a company account, how to save time and be more efficient with the service, how to get your updates retweeted more frequently and spread your marketing messages further and wider.
- Want to know how to use the social media platforms to make your events more successful? You’ll learn how to choose between or combine YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Digg, Flickr and the other social networking sites to increase brand exposure, drive traffic or generate sales and attendance. This session will explain how social media is relevant for events, highlighting what works, the risks and how to avoid them.
How can we help you?
We currently offer a range of services that can be delivered separately or as an integrated campaign depending on your business objectives or budget.
Google and other search engines are putting more and more emphasis on social signals, user generated referrals and ratings, topical content and real-time posts.
Be part of it – get in touch with our Social Media team today: 01273 733 433.