Strategic Engagement Campaigns
Brands need to learn to “close the viral loop” to encourage users to share their content, according to Facebook director of platform partnerships Christian Hernandez.
Regardless of whether you’re launching a new product or you just want to increase your followers in a short period of time a creative engagement could be for you especially if you want to continue to manage the day to day side of things in house but just need support with the strategy and execution.
At SiteVisibility, we are able to identify your target audiences, create a strategy, design build and test the campaign, and even monitor the competition with our in-house team. If you’d prefer to be more involved, our social media team can work as closely with you and your in-house team as you’d like – it’s all about creating bespoke campaigns that match your brand, your internal capabilities / resource and your audience.
This could include:
- Bespoke Applications
- Competitions designed to increase brand awareness and fan base
- Creative sharing project such as infographics, destination guide, interactive local maps, ebrochure, podcasts
- Conversion optimisation
- Participation/engagement project (e.g. Fan voting/creativity)
- Customer services (forums/ engagement)
- Referral Project
- Special offer/ coupon tab.
- Gamification project
- Event based project
A bespoke engagement campaign will typically include:
- Brief and detailed strategy.
- Plan, design (visual and mechanics) and deploy a creative campaign on a multitude of social platforms.
- Cross Test Design and Mechanics on different Internet Browsers
- Promote the campaign via Twitter and other social competition sites
- Ensure your competition complies with Facebook promotional guidelines
- Collect and manage your data to ensure we have addressed all data privacy guidelines.
- Deliver a competition report following completion of the campaign
- Capture data for future marketing activities for your company.
How can we help you?
We currently offer a range of services that can be delivered separately or as an integrated campaign depending on your business objectives or budget.
Google and other search engines are putting more and more emphasis on social signals, user generated referrals and ratings, topical content and real-time posts.
Be part of it – get in touch with our Social Media team today: 01273 733 433.