We’re searching for a friendly, approachable and experienced Web Analyst to join our team.
You’ll be a daily user of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and popular CRO tools who loves turning data into insights into actions!
You’ll be well organised, comfortable with a dynamic agency environment and find your satisfaction in turning data into decisions for our clients. You must be a confident and clear communicator as you’ll often be breaking down data analysis and analytics processes to professionals with varying degrees of experience.
We’ll consider it a huge bonus if you have practical skills in another marketing discipline, particularly SEO or PPC.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Being our internal evangelist for all things analytics
- Supporting the team in measuring marketing performance
- Supporting our Account Managers in translating business objectives into measurable metrics
- Sharing knowledge of latest analytics products and practices
- Training colleagues in using analytics products to raise competence levels across the team
- Contributing to the marketing of our analytics experience, products and services
- Supporting the sales team with analytics related requirements and pitches
- Leading the development of new analytics products and services
- Leading the implementation of new CRO, reporting and analytics tools
- Encouraging a culture of experimentation and validated learning
- Responsible for delivering a range of analytics products and services including: measurement planning, reporting, analytics auditing, analytics configuration, tag management configuration, debugging and supporting CRO experiments
Key Skills and Experience:
- Approx. 2 years experience in configuring and auditing advanced Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager accounts
- Experience in reporting on marketing performance across multiple online channels
- Experience in helping to scope, document and measure marketing performance in line with business objectives
- Practical experience in using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Practical experience in using a range of CRO tools
- Practical experience in running CRO experiments and setting CRO measurement frameworks
- Ability to clearly document marketing analysis and insights
- Experience in using a range of marketing reporting solutions
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Opportunities to build your network and industry profile via our Internet Marketing Podcast, BrightonSEO and blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- Generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit/Hot Drinks & Snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer O’clock on Friday afternoons
Up to 40k depending on experience.
How To Apply:
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com
P.S – Scott here, our Head of Digital. If you want to know anything about the role before applying, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or add me on Skype: scottsitevisibility