Salary: Up to £35,000
We’re searching for an ambitious Marketing Analyst to join our growing Measurement & Insight department.
You’ll be part of our client delivery team and work to devise and implement measurement strategies for a wide variety of clients in the travel and retail markets.
We’re looking for a confident, sociable person with proven experience data analysis. As you’ll be working across several clients, all at different levels of analytics sophistication, the ability to be self-organised, pragmatic and proactive is vital.
We want someone who will be part of our team in and outside of the office. We love to socialise and it’s important we find a new recruit who’s keen to add to our positive agency culture. You’ll possess a strong ‘can-do’ attitude and won’t mind a few 80’s bangers on the office Sonos!
If you want to work for a leading agency with an exciting client base and are looking for an opportunity to be part of a friendly, fun and driven team then this role presents a great opportunity for your career in marketing, right in the heart of our beloved Brighton.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Advanced level of configuring and auditing Google Analytics Properties and Views, and Google Tag Manager Accounts and Workspaces
- Supporting the team in measuring marketing performance
- Translating business objectives into measurable metrics
- Sharing knowledge of the latest analytics products and practices
- Contributing to the marketing of our analytics products and services
- Supporting the sales team with analytics-related requirements and pitches
- Encouraging a culture of experimentation and validated learning
- The storytelling of performance and insight
- Devising and building reports in Data Studio or another suitable reporting solution
Key Skills & Experience
- Clear communication (verbal and written)
- Problem-solving/creative thinking
- A strategic approach to the use of data
- Experience in reporting on marketing performance across multiple online channels
- Experience in helping to scope, document and measure marketing performance in line with business KPIs and/or targets
- Practical experience in using Microsoft Excel for analysis
- Ability to clearly document analytical methodologies and meaningful insight
- At least two years of experience in a role where Google Analytics (GA) is a tool you use daily
- Designing and building reports
- Presenting to clients
- Conducting analysis
- Measurement planning
- Devising and implementing data strategies
Additional Skills and Experience of benefit
- 2+ years marketing agency experience
- Experience in other marketing disciplines, e.g. SEO or PPC
- Practical experience of using user insight tools, e.g. Hotjar
- Practical experience in using a range of CRO tools
- Practical experience in running CRO experiments and setting CRO measurement frameworks
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides & Forms)
- Experience in configuring or maintaining a CRM platform i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Up to £800.00 personal training budget per year
- Lunch & Learns with professionals from various digital disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- Ability to build your industry profile through our resources: BrightonSEO, MeasureFest, Internet Marketing Podcast, and the SiteVisibility blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- A generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit, drinks, and snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer/cider/gin O’clock on Friday afternoons
- Dental plan
- Ability to buy holiday
- Bagel Mondays
- Network railcard
- Office dogs
Email email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you feel you’ll be a great fit for this role and attach a copy of your CV.
You’re also welcome to email us at the address above or call us if you have any questions about this role.