Salary: Up to £35,000
As part of the Measurement & Insight (M&I) team, you’ll be responsible for providing services that are integral to all streams of work across the agency. Key examples of these are devising measurement frameworks, improving data quality, and improving website experiences through CRO. You’ll be passionate about solving problems with data, and helping businesses both overcome challenges and identify growth opportunities. You’ll be naturally curious, and excited to learn new analytical approaches and technologies.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Auditing and configuring Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to enhance data accuracy and insight
- Providing robust measurement frameworks and methodologies to enable successful performance measurement
- Conducting analysis of marketing performance and user behaviour to identify tactical and website experience improvements
- Designing and building A/B and multivariate experiments to learn about customers and provide them with optimal experiences
- Storytelling with data to communicate insights and recommendations effectively and persuasively
- Scoping reporting needs and configuring reports to ensure client needs are met, performance is clear, and meaningful insight can be gleaned easily
- Contributing to the marketing of M&I services to grow the department and agency
- Supporting the Sales team with M&I opportunities to grow the department and agency
- Encouraging a culture of experimentation and validated learning, so we’re an agency that always leads with data
- Strong proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Problem-solving/creative thinking
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Commercially astute
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and access to a team training budget
- Regular Lunch & Learns with professionals from various digital disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- A home office budget
- Ability to build your industry profile through our podcast ans sister conferences: Internet Marketing Podcast, BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- Flexible working location and hours*
- An extra day of annual leave for every year of service
- A generous work-based pension scheme
- Dental plan
- Free network railcard
*Note: We’re now a remote-first company. While we currently have office space in central Brighton, we will be moving into a co-working space in Brighton from October 2021 allowing a hybrid of work-from-home and in-person working options.
Email email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you feel you’ll be a great fit for this role and attach a copy of your CV.
You’re also welcome to email us at the address above or call us if you have any questions about this role.