It’s that time of year again where the digital marketing world pays Brighton a visit.
BrightonSEO conference tickets sold out in a flash and once again we’re expecting big numbers, over 2,000 digital marketers from around the globe will be walking through those famous Brighton Dome doors for a 2 day digital extravaganza of workshops, roundtable events and presentations.
As always we’ve got some great speakers lined up for the conference on April 12th. We’ve got ex-Googlers headlining the show as they reveal all in a Q&A panel session. We’ve also got Channel 4 news discussing what broadcast journalists are looking for in a story as well as lots of presentations from key industry speakers from both agency and non-agency sides. All the talks and speakers will take place on Friday April 12th and after the show is the party, where you’ll get the chance to let your hair down – after all this is Brighton!
However, April 11th is the prelude to the conference, filled with a set of fantastic workshops running throughout the day. Each workshop has been assigned a fantastic trainer to help you improve your knowledge on a variety of topics ranging from analytics to mobile SEO.
Here’s a full breakdown of the BrightonSEO workshops. Book quickly as the Advanced Linkbuilding session is now sold out!
- Advanced Analytics – Dara Fitzgerald – Fresh Egg: Most search marketers have a good understanding of GA, but there’s lots more to it it than meets the eye. This workshop will teach you about extra and advanced features, hacks and workarounds to help maximise the impact of your campaigns.
- Advanced Link Building – James Agate – Skyrocket SEO: (SOLD OUT) This workshop will share tips and tricks of advanced linkbuilding techniques that will work in sectors facing high levels of competition. With Google constantly updating their goalposts, this workshop will give you a wider variety of successful techniques to build the kind of links search engines will love.
- Local SEO – Kevin Mullaney – Render Positive: Local search has grown so much over the past few years allowing businesses to reach customers in their ideal target areas. This workshop session will enable you to create and implement local SEO strategies for your online marketing campaigns. Kevin will outline some of key areas and processes of local SEO such as Google local listings and much much more.
- Mobile SEO – Aleyda Solis – SEER Interactive: In just one day you’ll be able to master the art of mobile SEO and take advantage of all those searches that your campaigns are missing out on. This workshop will cover all the major elements of mobile SEO such as design, responsiveness, measurement and analysis.
- Google Penalty Recovery – Tim Grice – Branded3: Certainly a hot topic right now in the light of Google’s recent updates and penalty warnings. If your site has been penalised by Google then this is the perfect training session to help you recover from it. Tim will teach you exactly what an ‘un-natural’ link profile looks like as well as learning how to effectively spot bad links and build ones that are future proof for your campaigns.
- Video SEO – Carla Marshall – ReelSEO: The aim of the session is to provide you with a solid understanding of how to optimise your videos for SEO. You’ll learn how to get the best results from videos platforms such as YouTube as well as learning about successful video campaigns and how to measure their success.
Book now if you want to improve your digital marketing skill-set.