In today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Rich Brooks, President of Flyte New Media and author of the book The Lead Machine: The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing.
Rich breaks down his framework for digital marketing: Build, Attract, Retain and Evaluate. These are the core concepts that feature in his new book.
Today you’ll learn:
- Why your website isn’t for you
- Rich’s proven techniques for improving website conversions and keeping customers happy
- Why SEO is a critical marketing channel for SMEs
- The key difference between social platforms and social networking
- How the changing landscape of social media is opening huge opportunities digital ads
- Rich’s number 1 method for getting customers returning to your site repeatedly
- Why Google Analytics is like jogging sneakers
- Why it’s critical for you to be using Google’s URL Builder for your email and social campaigns
- The one thing you should be doing to improve your digital marketing campaigns today
For more on Rich’s book, conference, and work:
Visit https://www.theagentsofchange.com/andy to grab a FREE chapter of Rich Brooks’s new book The Lead Machine: The Small Business Guide To Digital Marketing.
If you’re already sold, you can head straight over to Amazon and buy the book.
For more on the Agents of Change Conference, visit https://www.agentsofchange.com.
… and to follow him on Twitter: @TheRichBrooks