On today’s Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Brian Greenberg, SEO professional and author of The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell. A Marketing Guide to Selling While You Sleep to discuss customer reviews, how to leverage them and build an online reputation.
On the show you’ll learn:
- When to ask for a review and what methods to use
- How to value a review and encourage reviews from your team
- Why reviews on 3rd party websites can be more valuable than those on your own
- The best way to deal with a negative review
- What the benefits of having reviews are & how to leverage them?
- How you can get started?
Plus, as usual Brian provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you’d like to connect with Brian you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here. Our listeners can also get a free audio copy of his book, The Salesman who doesn’t sell on this podcast on his site here. His insurance website can be found here.