On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Nick Usborne, copywriter and founder of Conversational Copywriting to discuss exactly that, Conversational Copywriting, it’s importance in marketing and why it works so well.
On the show you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to write in a human way and try to be genuine and engaging
- Why marketing automation is great, but shouldn’t imitate conversational language
- Why website aren’t just containers for words
- If females make better copywriters than men
- Why the web is an interactive medium – so you need to talk their language
- Why you should give/listen first and why loaves will come back
Plus Nick provides his top tip/key takeaway for our audience.
If you’d like to connect with Nick you can find him on Twitter here, on LinkdeIn here. You can also find his own page on the Internet Marketing Podcast here where you can get your FREE Guide to Conversational Copywriting, PLUS 3 Instructional Videos.