THIS IS A SPONSORED EPISODE IN COLLABORATION WITH PI DATAMETRICS: https://www.pi-datametrics.com/
In today’s episode we’re joined by Sophie Moule, Head of Marketing at Pi Datametrics.
Sophie joins us to share a wealth of key insights from Pi Datametrics’ report ‘How Search Demand Has Changed in 2020‘. You don’t need the report to follow along during the episode, but if you do fancy following along and want access to the full, free 72-page report, you can download it here: https://www.pi-datametrics.com/market-analysis-reports/search-demand/
In this report, you’ll discover:
- Which categories are growing due to Covid-19?
- The most searched terms throughout 2020
- The highest growth terms throughout 2020
- Who are the top players across the categories
- What did we ask about the most searched terms?
- The most searched brand names
The report features search insights across the following categories (those in bold are the categories we selected for discussion in this episode!):
- Health & household
- Fitness equipment & classes
- Home & garden
- Things to do at home
- Sportswear & loungewear
- Food & drink
- Online gambling
Listen To The Episode To learn:
- What has been the most searched fitness product during the pandemic?
- How can fitness instructors and establishments convert more customers at this time?
- What has been the most searched home & garden product during the pandemic? (Surprising result!)
- Why now might be the best time to launch a new board game
- Why Christmas is going to look very different for retailers in 2020
- Why you might need to invest more time on content that focuses on product or service comparisons
- The importance of influencer marketing and content collaborations at this time
- + much more!
Useful Timestamps For This Episode:
- 0:00-05:45 Introduction to Sophie, Pi Datametrics and the report
- 05:45 How and why the report was created
- 15:30 How to get the most from this report
- 20:40 Fitness equipment and classes category insights and discussion
- 42:20 Home and garden category insights and discussion
- 53:00 Things to do at home category insights and discussion
- 62:50 Electricals category insights and discussion
- 77:15 Additional report insights provided by Sophie
Connect with Sophie/Pi Datametrics: