In this episode, we’re joined by Frederick Vallaeys, CEO of Optmyzr.
Frederick worked at Google between 2002 and 2012, helping to build some of the key Google Ads features and functionality that we all use today. Notably, between 2007 and 2012, Fred was the first Google AdWords evangelist, helping to promote Google AdWords as well as playing a vital role in developing Google Ads to serve advertiser needs.
In 2013, Frederick founded Optmyzr, a PPC SaaS company that’s driven by machine learning and artificial intelligence and aims to empower PPC professionals to eliminate barriers in their search marketing programs.
On the show you’ll learn all about:
- Frederick’s journey from Chief Adwords Evangelist at Google to introducing paid media software products as CEO of Optymyzr
- The pros and cons of AI/ML advancements in paid media
- Potential career paths for the modern paid media marketer, and the difference between PPC Doctors, Pilots and Teachers
- Whether or not PPC SaaS companies like Optmyzr are at risk of Google putting them out of business?
- The key differences between automated and smart bidding features
Referenced on this episode:
- PPC Chat on Twitter: https://officialppcchat.com/
- PPC Town Hall: https://www.optmyzr.com/information/ppctownhall/about/
- StreamYard: https://streamyard.com/
- Fred’s book, Digital Marketing in an AI World: https://amzn.to/3t7kqsQ
CONNECT WITH FREDERICK / OPTMYZR
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com