In this episode we’re joined by Sam Watt, CEO of Watt Advertising. Sam is an engineer by education, a former partner of the ‘Successful Dropout’ podcast and more recently has been on a journey in growing Google Ads agency, Watt Advertising.
In this episode we discuss:
- The skills and experience from previous roles that Sam applied to Google Ads learning in the early stages of Watt Advertising
- How Sam applied the 80/20 rule to his learning of Google Ads
- What makes an ideal paid media client for a marketer?
- The importance of paid media reporting in context of a trusting client/agency relationship
- How the team at Watt Advertising has adopted TikTok as a platform through which to experiment, build trust and practice creativity
- How to apply the 80/20 rule to Google Ads budget management
Referenced in this episode:
- [Book] The Ultimate Guide to Google Ads by Perry Marshall, Mike Rhodes & Bryan Todd: https://amzn.to/3sMv0q8
- [Book] The One Thing by Gary Keller: https://amzn.to/3Dmtnoc
- [Podcast] Successful Dropout: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/successful-dropout/id1128905590
- [Podcast] Tim Ferriss & Gary Keller: https://tim.blog/2019/12/12/gary-keller/
CONNECT WITH SAM/WATT ADVERTISING:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
If you’d like to discuss your Google Ads management, or indeed any part of your paid media efforts, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call us on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below.