In this episode we’re joined by professional hypnotist (Rob) and mind-reader (Kennedy), who are collectively known as the Email Marketing Heroes.
Rob and Kennedy join us to discuss how they leverage their expertise in hypnosis, mind-reading, and entertainment to forge successful careers in email marketing.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Rob & Kennedy found their way into the world of email marketing via show business
- What is ethical persuasion?
- What is the advantage of copywriting over other formats such as video and audio?
- Grubby email marketing techniques to avoid
- What’s more important than the subject line when with respect to email open rates?
- Techniques to help reduce the friction of writing frequently
- How to utilise the S L O framework
Referenced on this episode:
- Dean Jackson’s ‘Super Signature’: https://fortheinterested.com/how-a-super-signature-can-make-your-emails-more-powerful/
- The Email Marketing Show: https://www.emailmarketingheroes.com/podcast/
- The League – Email Marketing Membership: https://get.emailmarketingheroes.com/league
- *Exclusive Listener Download*: 12 Creative Ways to Get More Clicks with the Next Email You Send: https://emailmarketingheroes.com/imp
CONNECT WITH THE EMAIL MARKETING HEROES:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to email@example.com