In this episode we’re joined by Skyler Reeves, CEO of Ardent Growth. Skyler has a background in computer science and has spent many years applying the principles of graph theory to content strategy, helping to build topic clustering software that’s central to the success of Ardent Growth.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Skyler’s background in computer science shaped his approach to topic clustering
- What are the benefits of topic clustering?
- What’s the role of a content strategist with respect to topic clustering?
- The biggest obstacle when scaling content strategy
- How to approach keyword research for emerging topics, trends or new industries
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH SKYLER:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org