SiteVisibility would like to offer 3 TOG members a free technical SEO review and consultation call.
Who are we?
SiteVisibility are an integrated digital marketing agency based in Brighton, with over 17 years experience. We’re co-founders of BrightonSEO, Europe’s largest free search marketing conference and have also run the Internet Marketing Podcast for over 10 years. Our Marketing Manager has just joined TOG after moving to London and as such, we’d like to offer fellow TOG members the chance to have their website reviewed from a technical perspective.
What are we offering?
We’re offering 3 TOG members a free technical SEO review of their website, plus a consultation call for up to an hour with our CEO and Commercial Director to go through the findings.
The technical SEO review provides a snapshot of your sites performance and will let you know about any technical SEO issues that may be hindering your sites performance. This includes:
- Title Tags: Find any duplicate, missing or long title tags
- Meta Descriptions: Find any duplicate, missing or long meta description
- Duplicate Pages: Find duplicate pages that waste page strength and can cause Panda penalties
- Redirects: Find redirects that waste page strength & can cause longer page load speeds
- 404 Errors & Broken links: Find any broken links that are bad for users and search engines
- Server Errors: Find the pages that don’t work on your site
- Linking Out: Find pages that link out too often, taking strength from your site.
- Crawl Depth: Find pages that are difficult to find on your website
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is new to SEO or if you’re simple curious to find out how your site is currently performing.
How can I register my interest?
If you’re interested, all you’ll need to do is fill out your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.