MeasureFest returned for it’s annual conference last Thursday. For those who haven’t heard of the conference, it’s a mecca for those interested in Web Analytics, Big Data, CRO and Business Intelligence, hosted by the guys who run BrightonSEO and featuring talks from some of the biggest names in the game.
For all those who missed out or simply want to go back over the tips learned on the day, we’re collating all of the slides from each of the speakers on the day below. Please note: we’re still waiting to receive them all so if you happen to come across them before we do, feel free to send me a mail!
- Luke Hay: Using Analytics for User Research
- Katherine Nicholls & Alex Calder: 7 Tips for Converting Customers with Long Lead Times
- Dominic Hurst: Skillset of a Web Analyst
- Rachel Mepham: 10 Tips to Make Your Reporting Days Easier
- Anna Lewis: Career-ing through Analytics
- Guido Jansen: Case Study: How Euroflorist is Preparing for Artificial Intelligence
- Bhavik Patel: Making the Ground Shake
- Grant Kemp: Google Analytics Magic to Transform Your Site
- Paul Rouke: From Conversion Optimisation to Business Optimisation