SiteVisibility is committed to :
- Delivering a quality service which satisfies, and if possible exceeds, customer expectations
- Providing employees with all relevant information and appropriate training in relation to quality
- Facilitating employees to develop their skills and knowledge to the benefit of both the employees and company
- Complying with all relevant statutory requirements
- Maintaining a management system that meets the requirements of ISO9001 and facilitates the delivery of quality services
- Providing a safe environment for its employees
- Setting measureable quality objectives; and
- Striving continually to improve performance in relation to quality
SiteVisibility regards quality as the responsibility of all persons working in the company, and expects all employees to act at all times to maintain safe working conditions and to report all nonconformities promptly.
This policy statement has been endorsed by the Senior Management Team and is reviewed annually.
This policy is available to interested parties upon request.
Originated on 1st Jan 2011
Incorporated by: Jason Woodford 12th October 2011
Reviewed on 24th July 2018