In this episode we’re joined by Robert Patin, Managing Partner of CreativeAgencySuccess. In his words, Robert is on a mission to eradicate the phrase ‘the starving artist’, and part of this mission involves helping creatives to conserve their creative energy by learning what to say yes to, and when to say no.
EXCLUSIVE LISTENER DOWNLOAD
Robert is giving 3 free resources for listeners of this podcast.
Hit creativeagencysuccess.com/sitevisibility where you’ll find:
- A link to download Robert’s book, ‘The Practical Agency’
- A guide to creating Capabilities Presentations
- The opportunity to book in an Agency Profitability Accelerator call
Referenced in this episode:
- [Book] The Agency Blueprint by Robert Patin: https://amzn.to/3Qxlm8q
- [Book} The Practical Agency by Robert Patin & Darren D. Ward: https://amzn.to/3QxPO2n
Connect w/ Robert/Creative Agency Success
Connect with Scott:
Connect w/ SiteVisibility:
If you’d like to work with us, you’d like to feature on the podcast, or you have a guest or topic recommendation, please email email@example.com