In today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Aaron Agius, speaker, CEO and Co-Founder of Louder.Online to discuss search & content strategies.
On the show you’ll learn:
- Some of the common mistakes that are made when it comes to content strategy
- How businesses often have a lack of an actual strategy & just jump straight into writing content
- The importance of calls to actions (CTA) and why they should be different depending on where the user is on their journey – how far down the funnel they are
- Why answering questions and solving problems is key to content creation
- Why creating content is pointless without distribution – e.g. SEO, outreach, link building, advertising, Adwords, influencer Outreach etc.
Plus, as usual Aaron provides his top tip/key takeaway.
If you’d like to connect with Aaron you can find him on Twitter here.