In this episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, we interviewed Antony Mayfield the author of the hugely useful Me and My Web Shadow – How to Manage Your Reputation Online. He shares top tips on how you should keep tabs on and make a positive influence on how you are perceived online.
- Antony’s Twitter
- The Book On Amazon
- Log Out of Facebook, Google, Twitter etc and search for yourself
- Have a Facebook and LinkedIn presence even if you don’t use it
- What should you do if someone shares your name?
- Consider a common username
- Think about your compnay name, profession location etc
- Use consistent image as an avatar across sites
- Try and make links between your hubs
- What to do if someone with the same name has a bad reputation
As always you can get in touch by emailing email@example.com, leaving us a comment at https://www.internetmarketingpodcast.org or using the Twitter hashtag #impc or leave us a voicemail question on +44 1273 256 150 You can sign up for a week’s worth of our daily training videos at https://premium.internetmarketingpodcast.org