In this week’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Martin Lindstrom, Danish author, Branding Expert and Time Magazine Influential 100 Honoree to discuss Small Data, a topic that he published a book on last year.
During the show you’ll learn:
- What Small Data is and why it matters
- How we can look for small data opportunities in our day to day lives
- How you can equip yourself to spot small data trends
- Martin’s personal favourite “eurika” moment
- Some behavioural consumer changes happening right now
- The one thing you can do to improve initial traction when creating a new brand or product