In today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Libby Thomas, Creative Content Specialist at Lucidchart to discuss how to make your marketing more visual.
On the show you’ll learn:
- The concept of visual thinking and why it’s important for marketers to develop this skill
- Whether or not visual thinking is impacting our intelligence
- Libby’s 7 tips to make your marketing more visual. These are:
- Adding visuals to existing written content
- Focusing on the experience of using the product, not the product itself.
- Thinking on a different scale than you usually do
- Trying to convert the other four senses to sight
- Empowering your fans to share
- Teaching your audience a new skill
- Documenting an unusual use of your product
Libby also provides her top tip/key takeaway for our audience.