In today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Scott Dubois, Co Founder of Pidalia, to discuss your audience and what it means to you.
On the show you’ll discover:
- How to use customer data when it comes to campaign planning & what types of data you should look at
- What the main types of data that you should look at are
- If data should be used to decide the timing of a campaign
- How you can use data during a campaign once it has launched?
- If it is better to be reactive rather than proactive in marketing?
Plus, as usual, Scott provides his top tip/key takeaway.