In today’s Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Fili Wiese, ex-Google engineer & SEO Expert at SearchBrothers to talk about Google Penalties, HTTPS and Link Building in 2018.
On the show you’ll learn:
- If you are penalised for life if you receive a Google Penalty
- The difference between a penalty and an algorithm update (a common misconception)
- How Google recalculates how you are ranking
- How long a Manual Google Penalty can last for
- How you can get multiple penalisations applied to your website
- When and why you should migrate to HTTPS
- How you can improve the SEO signals to your site when moving to HTTPS
- If linkbuilding is still important in 2018
- Why page rank isn’t important and why you need to focus on linkbuilding that drives conversions
Plus Fili provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you’re worried about a Google Penalty or want to ensure that your marketing strategy is future proof, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our team would love to talk to you.
Give us a call on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below: